Join the SBA San Diego District Office at one or all of these special upcoming events!
Note: Some mobile and email service providers no longer support table of content links, so please scroll down to the events of interest to you. Thank you
A forum dedicated to
growth and opportunities
for small businesses
This event is an opportunity to learn about:
- Import/Export for Small Businesses
- International Trade Success Stories and Experiences
- Updates in Commercial Treaty
- International Trade Resources Available
Friday, October 18th, 2019 1 PM - 4 PM (PDT)
$25 - Registration Required
SDG&E Innovation Center, 4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd, San Diego CA 92117
Forum Organized by:
- San Diego & Imperial Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
In collaboration with:
- U.S. Commercial Service
- San Diego & Imperial District and Export Council (DEC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Imperial Valley Economic Development Corporation
Imperial Valley SBDC (760) 312-9800
SBA now offers customized local emails for small business owners like you! To receive info about SBA-related training and events exclusively in your area, take a moment to input your zip code at www.sba.gov/updates.
SBA’s participation in any of these events is not an endorsement of any products, service or entity. SBA does not endorse the views, opinions, products or services of any participant, speaker or presenter of these events. SBA is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or relevance of the information provided by third parties at these events.