SBA Small Business Financing Workshop
February 26, 2019
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Hancock Bank Plaza
2510 14th Street, Suite 103
Gulfport, MS 39501
A detailed overview and discussion of SBA Loan Guaranty Programs and commercial financing programs including what you as a small business should prepare for when seeking commercial lending. Topics discussed include: Credit Criteria, Preparing a Loan Application, Credit Factors, Determining your financing needs, Alternative Financing, What a lender looks for and the next step in accessing capital as a small business.
This workshop will better prepare you and your business when approaching commercial lenders. To register, email Derek Eady at email@example.com or call (228) 863-4449 Ext. 223.
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR:
- PHONE NUMBER
- EMAIL ADDRESS
- DATE YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR
After completing this workshop participants:
- Understand the SBA loan process
- Understand the different types of SBA loans
- Prepare a solid loan package
- Identify what banks look for in an applicant
- Basic finance curriculum
- Determine eligibility for SBA programs
- Updates on the Veterans Advantage Program
Gulfport Branch Office Workshops can be found online at: www.sba.gov/events
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.