Connect with customers in the critical moments when they search online for something they want to know, someplace they want to go, something they want to do, or something they want to buy.
You will Learn:
· How other people find your business online using SEO, web analytics, and more.
· To run your business more efficiently using online tools.
· How customers are able to find your business in Google.com search results.
· Identifying consumer behaviors and trends
· Delivering relevant content and personalized online experiences
· Creating a frictionless conversion process
Presented by: Randi Penfil, Speaker for Google’s Get Your Business Online Program
Where: Medaille College—Main Building Auditorium
18 Agassiz Circle
Buffalo, NY 14214
When: Tuesday, November 7, 2018
*No fee is required to attend
Contact: Gregory.Lindberg@sba.gov for questions