SBA 7(j) Training Available at No Cost
Training from Stover & Associates
Are you a small business owner interested in government contracting? Do you need more information on how to proceed?
SBA's 7(j) Training provided by Stover & Associates may be the answer you're seeking. These online workshops will easily fit into your schedule.
Training is available on the following topics.
- Marketing to the Government Buyer
- Internet Tools to Generate Federal Business Opportunities
- Capture Management
- Contractor Teaming
Federal Contracting Topics:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Primer
- Understanding Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Federal Contracting Basics
- Developing Technical and Past Performance Proposals
- Developing the Cost Proposal
- Negotiating Government Contracts
- Managing and Administrating Government Contracts
- Government Contract Types
- Audits and Accounting Systems
- Preparing Bids for Construction Contracting
- Introduction to Managing Government Construction Projects
- Tools for Construction Project Managers
Other Related Topics:
- Facilities Clearances
- How to Qualify for the GSA Schedule
- Strategic Planning for Small Business
Find out more at http://www.stoverteam.com/stoverteam/Templates/index.htm.
Gabriel Enterprises Consulting Group Training
SBA’s 8(a) Virtual Events Platform on Gabriel Enterprises Consulting Group offers targeted training for every phase of the 8(a) Business Development Program. Each live webinar session will provide attendees with strategies and tactics certified 8(a) firms are using to win contracts and grow their business.
While attending each session you will learn how successful 8(a) firms have effectively used the 8(a) BD Program to position their companies for sole-source awards, teaming, and business growth.
Topics covered during live webinar sessions for years 1-9 include:
Year 0-2: Strategies for winning 8(a) sole source contracts, how to leverage the FAR as a small business, market research and proposal strategies for 8(a), Targeted Capabilities Statements
Year 3-4: Refresher Strategies, 8(a)-Friendly Marketing and E-Tools
Year 5-7: Joint Ventures and Mentor-Protégé, Managing Growth, and Networking to Capture Federal Business
Year 8-9: Preparing for the exit with marketing tips for non-8(a) participants, understanding the “All Small Mentor-Protégé program, and Prime Contracting
Participants in years 0-2 of the 8(a) program must attend a live session to receive credit.
In partnership with SBA, Gabriel Enterprises Consulting Group is a Virtual Environment Training Provider.
Find out about training currently available and register for training here.
Additional Information about SBA's Government Contracting Programs
If you want to know about SBA's government contracting programs, contact the SBA St. Louis District Office at StLouis@sba.gov or 314-539-6600.
Please note: The SBA St. Louis District Office staff are all currently teleworking in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. You can reach us via phone or email during this time. We are available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm excluding federal holidays.