Marketing Basics Webinar:
Please join the Rhode Island Small Business Development Center (RISBDC) on Thursday, March 26th from 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM for a webinar that will review basic marketing strategies and tactics to help your business stay engaged with your customers during this challenging time.
After participants register, they will be sent a link for the meeting. During this free 30-minute presentation, Julie Loffredi, a counselor from the RISBDC will review the basics of marketing. The presentation will be followed by a 30-minute question and answer session where attendees will have an opportunity to ask their questions.
All small business owners are welcome to attend. The presentation will cover:
- quick and basic marketing overview
- how to update your online presence and social media accounts to stay engaged with your customers
- how businesses are using email marketing to best communicate with their existing customers
- taking action steps to improve customer satisfaction for the long term
- tools to boost virtual experiences, like videoconferencing
- review ways that customers can “shop local” online
- understanding marketing tools and platforms, including digital marketing
- tips for launching a marketing campaign to increase leads and sales
Speaker(s): Julie Loffredi, RISBDC Marketing Counselor
Note: this presentation will be done through WebEx, a videoconferencing software. After participants register, they will be sent a link for the meeting.