The SBA Houston District Office is now accepting applications for the 2020 Emerging Leaders Initiative. This intensive executive-level series is intended to accelerate the growth of high-potential small businesses and provides business owners with the tools needed to take their business to the next level.
This training is for established business owners and is not for start-ups. Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have annual revenues of at least $250,000.
- Have been in business for at least 3 years.
- Have at least one employee, other than self (participant must be CEO, COO, CFO, Owner, or President and be key decision maker).
- A demonstrated commitment, professionalism, and readiness to take one's venture to a new level of success, applicants should be prepared to:
- Attend nearly 100 hours of classroom time and complete assigned projects over the duration of the 2020 session (April through October)
- Engage with other CEOs, mentors and business experts in learning modules and out of classroom strategic sessions.
Applications for the course must be received by March 30, 2020, those meeting eligibility requirements will be contacted for an interview. Start date for this cohort is scheduled for mid-late April, with class sessions reoccurring every other week from 8:30am-noon at the SBA Houston District Office.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE.
TO APPLY FOR THE PROGRAM CLICK HERE.
SBA Houston Program Manager: email@example.com or 713-773-6541.
2019 Houston Graduates