The WBC is seeking at least five additional participants for this program.
If you or someone you know is interested in starting a childcare business,
this is a great opportunity to get specialize training for free.
Southwestern College Certificate (Noncredit)
(Next class February 3rd)
January 29th - May 13 Mondays and Wednesdays 10AM - 12:10PM
Southwestern College Higher Education Center
880 National City Blvd., National City, CA 91950
Five modules will cover:
- Examining the process of setting up an in-home daycare business.
- Identifying caregivers' responsibilities regarding the healthcare, safety, and nutritional needs of children.
- Examining major theories in child development with an emphasis on practical application for the family childcare provider.
- Information and practice in helping children express feelings of loss, separation, and anxiety.
- Examining the concept of developmentally appropriate practices as applied to the home learning environment.
*Must complete all five business modules to get the Certificate.
Contact: Katty Ibarra at (619) 216-6719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A similar program is offered in Spanish. Call Katty for more information and next start date.
The WBC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Katty Ibarra (619) 216-6719 email@example.com
SBA’s participation in this event is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any coordinating or participating organizations, or other person or entity.