Business Development Academy
Date: May 8, 2019
Time: 7:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. CST
Pre-register to attend this Educational Event - SEATING IS LIMITED!
Existing and Prospective Small Business Owners
Are You Ready for Government Contracting?
We Can Show You How!
Join us to:
- Receive one-on-one counseling related to management, marketing, operations, and other business services that meet your needs
- Network with procurement officials, as well as, industry officials in the Exhibit Hall
- Meet One on One with Lenders (Get Prequalified)
Breakout Sessions include:
- If You Don’t Do The Work, You Might Do the Time!
- Prime Contractor Performance Requirements - "If You Don’t Do The Work, You Might Do the Time!"
- Do You Have the Right Team? (Advisory Board)
Negotiating Your Subcontract AgreementSeize the Opportunity Not the Money-with the U.S. General Services Administration
- Seize the Opportunity Not the Money-with the U.S. General Services Administration
Certification and Business Development Strategies
Cosponsorship Authorization # 18-0474-110 . SBA’s participation in this cosponsored activity is not an endorsement of the views, opinions, products or services of any cosponsor or other person or entity. All SBA programs and services are extended to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance. Contact Shawn McKeehan at (615) 736-2499.