SBA 7(j) Training Available at No Cost
Are you a small business owner interested in government contracting? Do you need more information on how to proceed?
SBA's 7(j) Training provided by Stover & Associates may be the answer you're seeking. These online workshops will easily fit into your schedule.
Training is available on the following topics.
- Marketing to the Government Buyer
- Internet Tools to Generate Federal Business Opportunities
- Capture Management
- Contractor Teaming
Federal Contracting Topics:
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Primer
- Understanding Requests for Proposal (RFP)
- Federal Contracting Basics
- Developing Technical and Past Performance Proposals
- Developing the Cost Proposal
- Negotiating Government Contracts
- Managing and Administrating Government Contracts
- Government Contract Types
- Audits and Accounting Systems
- Preparing Bids for Construction Contracting
- Introduction to Managing Government Construction Projects
- Tools for Construction Project Managers
Other Related Topics:
- Facilities Clearances
- How to Qualify for the GSA Schedule
- Strategic Planning for Small Business
Find out more!
If you want to know about SBA's Government Contracting Program, contact Gary Alexander at email@example.com or 314-539-6612.